Return to Home Page
Verbal Presentation Instructions
The default screen format is 16:9 (4:3 presentations will not be compromised).
The default aspect ratio for slides is 16:9 (wide screen) rather than 4:3. This is to reflect the fact that the standard template in the latest version of PowerPoint (Office 365 for Windows, Office 2016 for Mac) is 16:9 (wide screen) – which is in line with the format of most screens today (TVs, iPads, tablets, etc.).
However, please note that the older 4:3 (non-wide screen) format will be supported and your presentation will not be compromised in size or resolution if you choose to stay with this format.
Please ensure you visit the speaker support desk at the back of session room prior to your session to load your talk.
A 33rd Annual Robert Guerin Trainees Meeting themed PowerPoint template is available for download, however, it is not compulsory.
If you have any queries please contact us at +61 3 9249 1158 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be pleased to assist you.
Presentation Template Download – please click here.
Presenter Terms and Conditions
Presenters must adhere to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. The presenter shall comply with all reasonable directions of ASOHNS and RACS Conference and Event Management, its officers, employees or agents.
2. The presenter shall comply with all ASOHNS/RACS policies and procedures as reasonably required by ASOHNS/RACS.
3. ASOHNS may cancel, terminate or postpone a presenter’s presentation at any time and without reason.
4. Where Personal Information is disclosed by a presenter or any participant in an online event, RACS shall only use that Personal Information in accordance with the RACS Privacy of Personal Information Policy.
5. The presenter shall make available copies of any materials used in connection with the presentation at such times as reasonably required by RACS Conference and Event Management.
6. The presenter shall acknowledge that all statements, analysis, opinions or conclusions made in the course of the presentation are their own.
7. The presenter shall not defame, disparage or denigrate ASOHNS/RACS or others involved in the meeting in any way.
8. The presenter confirms that the presentation is not plagiarised and does not infringe the intellectual property rights or moral rights of any other person.
9. The presenter shall behave in a civil and appropriate manner and not unlawfully, bully, sexually harass or discriminate against any person involved in the meeting. This includes, but is not limited to, sexualised imagery or references and prejudicial statements or actions related to a person's age, gender, marital status, ethnicity, religion, lifestyle, sexual orientation, gender identity, culture or disability.
10. ASOHNS/RACS may publicise the presenter as a participant in the meeting, and use the presenter’s image, logo and titles for that purpose.
11. The presenter shall not, as a result of presenting at this event, hold themselves out as having had their statements, analysis, opinions or conclusions endorsed by ASOHNS/RACS.
12. The presenter shall indemnify and hold harmless ASOHNS, RACS, its officers, employees and agents (in this clause referred to as “those indemnified”) from and against any loss (including legal costs and expenses on a solicitor/own client basis) or liability incurred or suffered by any of those indemnified arising from any claim, suit, demand, action or proceeding.
Return to Home Page