I have been holding a clinic on Thursdays at Healthy Hearing & Balance Care, Bondi Junction since 2011. The patients have otological problems. There is an operating microscope and suction. There are excellent audiological and vestibular test facilities and transtympanic therapy and electrocochleography is undertaken in the rooms.
I am retiring from the clinics at the end of December 2021. The clinics are an opportunity to gather patients from the Eastern suburbs and the rooms may be available at a time of your choice within 9am-5pm from Monday to Friday. Booking and billing services are provided.
Emertitus Professor Bill Gibson AO
Any interested persons should contact Dr Celene McNeill - Tel . 9387 3599 or email@example.com
Are you looking for a lifestyle change – Why not join an extremely busy ENT private practice located in the heart of Canberra, the bush capital, also known as the most livable city in Australia. No more getting stuck in traffic on your commute to and from work and situated within minutes from the major hospitals. Only two hours away from weekends at the beach, the snow or Sydney.
The well-established private practice, Canberra ENT, has an opportunity for a permanent ENT surgeon to join our practice. The practice offers fully booked consulting with a waiting list of referrals and the opportunity of an appointment at the public hospital as well as operating sessions in the private hospitals.
- AHPRHA registration
- Fellowship with Royal Australian College of Surgeons
For further information please contact:
Dr Tim Makeham T +61 02 6281 3022 or 0438 445 383
Our extremely-busy private practice is available for ENT surgeons looking for permanent/locum positions:
- Located within a large, prestigious private hospital (Norwest Private Hospital)
- Immediately adjacent to the M2 and M7 motorways/ new Norwest metro railway
- Four (4) permanent staff on the front desk with 100 in-dial phone line system so no patient calls are kept waiting
- Large, state-of-the-art, well equipped consulting rooms, each with a full Hospital-grade Stryker HD camera, Stryker LED light source and Stryker HD recording with monitors for surgeon, patient and relatives
- For COVID-19: ALL consulting rooms have negative-pressure, hosptial-grade HEPA filtration and over 20 ACH (Airchanges per hour) https://www.ents.com.au/covid-19.html
- Comprehensive range of office instruments, all sterilised in a hospital CSSD
- 6 X Olympus flexible nasendoscopes, 2 X 1.8mm Olympus paediatric nasendoscopes
- All consulting rooms include photography equipment, studio flashes and software for before/ after photos
- In-office immediate Allergy (SPT) testing by trained nurse
- In-office immediate Rhinomanometry and Acoustic Rhinometry testing by trained nurse
- In-office Sleep studies by trained nurse
- In-office Audiology by trained audiologist
- On-site immediate pathology (blood collection, swabs, B2 transferrin, etc)
- On-site immediate CT (Toshiba Aquilon 1) and MRI (3T)
- All consulting rooms have multi-monitor computers with fast internet and paperless electronic medical records that can be accessed on your laptop/ phone from anywhere in the world
- 600 car-spaces on-site for patient parking
- 10 operating theatres on-site
- 24 hour Emergency Department on-site
- Cafes on-site
- Adjacent to shopping centre/ restaurants
- Adjacent to a 20 hectare park with walking tracks and scenic views
We provide a full walk-in service, including full secretarial/ administrative/ PA/ billing/ bookkeeping services, consulting sessions and OT arrangements, including organising your lists and anaesthetists. Just turn up, consult, then drive home to your family and friends with zero further administration hassles.
We can also provide sessional arrangements, if you wish to use the rooms and bring your own staff or your own laptop.
For further information, please contact:
A/Prof Narinder Singh
Tel: +61 2 9680 8800 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ENT Surgeon required to join a dynamic practice in picturesque WA
A call for an Ear, Nose and Throat Surgeon to join a vibrant practice in the medical hub of the South-West region of Western Australia is being made.
A need for an additional specialist has been identified due to the continuous expansion of Bunbury and the greater South-West regions.
Dr Latif Kadhim and his colleagues have been providing expert care to adults and children for more than 10 years at the SJOG Medical Centre in Bunbury. In addition to a well-equipped consulting suite and support team, the practice has a substantial referral base and boasts with a state-wide reputation for quality and innovative patient care. VMO services are provided to both Bunbury Regional and SJOG private hospitals.
The person appointed to this role, will be:
- Committed to delivering patient centred care;
- Flexible to adapt to a consulting schedule;
- A team player, who enjoys working in a small multi-disciplinary team;
- Efficient, organised and committed to quality improvement, patient safety and risk management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Private consultation with patients with conditions applicable to the Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery;
- Confidently perform a range of surgical procedures at both SJOG Bunbury and Bunbury Regional Hospital;
- Participate in an on-call roster for Bunbury Regional Hospital;
- Participate in clinical governance activities, with wait list reduction being a significant component.
Only two hours' drive from the state capital city of Perth, Bunbury is the capital of the South West region and exhibits beautiful beaches, rivers and valleys.
The highly sought after location affords its residents unique waterfront living and is central to Ferguson Valley and Margaret River; areas renowned for their wineries and eateries.
Bunbury has evolved significantly over the past decade and keeps attracting young and mature families from across Australia.
Should additional information be required regarding the above position, please contact
Dr Latif Kadhim at email@example.com
Interested candidates should submit their expression of interest directly to Dr Kadhim and should please include a resume.
Expression of Interest - ENT Surgeon, Albury-Wodonga
Our well-established private practice is seeking expressions of interest for an ENT Surgeon to join us.
Applicants must have Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons and full medical registration in Australia.
Our practice has an excellent reputation with a reliable referral base. We provide VMO services to the local public and private hospitals.
The local regional health service, Albury Wodonga Health, provides the largest regional public health care services between Sydney and Melbourne, supporting an outer catchment population of 250,000 covering north-east Victoria and Southern NSW. An appointment to Albury Wodonga Health would be available, subject to successful specialist credentialing. This appointment would include both participation in the emergency on call roster for ENT and elective operating session allocations.
Our practice is centrally located with large well equipped private consulting rooms and a support team who facilitate a high level of administrative and clinical risk management.
Albury Wodonga is a thriving regional location offering lifestyle and work opportunities.
For further information regarding the practice please contact:
Dr Eliza Tweddle Tel: +61 (0)2 6023 1511
For further information regarding appointment to Albury Wodonga Health please contact:
Dr Glenn Davies, Executive Director Medical Services, Tel: +61 (0)2 6051 7278.
Westmead is the largest Healthcare campus in Australia and is currently completing a > $1billion re-development:http://www.westmeadproject.health.nsw.gov.au/
The University of Sydney includes Australia's oldest and largest Medical School and is investing $0.5 billion in a new campus adjacent to Westmead Hospital to cater for an additional 25,000 students annually:https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/sydney-university-given-go-ahead-for-new-westmead-campus-20181105-p50e4y.html
The Westmead Healthcare campus currently includes >15 ENT Surgeons and is set to expand further with the Westmead re-development and with other new/ re-developed facilities within the Local Health District.
Exciting opportunities exist for fellowship-trained tertiary subspecialists looking to develop a leading career in Australia's fastest growing region.
Expressions of Interest are invited from candidates interested in possible appointment at a future date. This includes current registrars and fellows with an interest in tertiary rhinology, otology and head and neck who wish to be identified early, for possible future appointment.
For further information, please contact:
A/Prof Narinder Singh, Department Head, Westmead Hospital Sydney
Tel: +61 2 9680 8800 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com