We are looking for an ENT surgeon to work in a very busy practice in Bankstown, with two other ENT Surgeons
- Bookings are full for the next 4 months at least (one of our team is booked for 12 months.)
- Routine bookings of 20+ patients a day.
- The rooms are lovely with great equipment and super staff.
- Full complement of all ENT equipment, scopes, microscopes.
- New fit-out with office and separate treatment room fully equipped for minor procedures with all instrumentation/steriliser
- Parking on premises.
- Genie software with seamless booking and billing process
- Assistance with PR marketing for new surgeons
- An established and very good relationship with local referring GPs.
This is a great opportunity for a new fellow/recent returned surgeon or any ENT surgeon in fact to walk into a thriving practice with an immediate good income stream.
I am happy to discuss any options including a short or long term position, full or half days.
Alternately would also be great for new fellows before travelling overseas.
To discuss please contact: Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org
Otolaryngologist with an interest in Rhinology
Our purpose: Why we do it
When you work with the Canterbury District Health Board, you're part of something very special. We plan, fund and deliver health services to the almost 600,000 New Zealanders that live in the Canterbury region. Our primary goal is to put people at the heart of everything we do.
The role: Where you fit it
We are looking for an Otolaryngologist with an interest in Rhinology to join us in either a a full-time, or part-time permanent role.
The Otolaryngology Department at Christchurch Hospital provides a complete range of secondary and tertiary services to Canterbury and other areas in South Island, with a secondary referral population base of 550,000, tertiary referral population base of one million. Services are provided on an inpatient, day patient and outpatient basis and are integrated with the Audiology Department.
- Expertise in the field of Otolaryngology with a sub speciality in Rhinology
- Post Fellowship training/experience as required for a tertiary teaching centre, including an appropriate anterior skull base interest
- An ability to undertake and organise undergraduate Otolaryngology teaching would also be desirable
To be considered for this position, you would have to be registered, or be eligible for registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand.
This position provides additional support in outpatient clinics, surgical operating lists, undergraduate and postgraduate teaching.
Applications from an agency will not be considered, please apply directly.
Our culture: What matters to us
Ko Te Whatu Manawa Tangata
Putting people at the heart of all we do
Health is ultimately all about people. What's important around here is the way we care for and respect others, the responsibility taken for delivering outcomes, and going about our work with integrity.
Belonging here: Becoming part of our story
Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
Apply online, or to find out more information, please contact Tracey Sutherland - Recruitment Partner.
Your application will be reviewed and progressed as soon as possible.
Please note that applications made via an agency will not be considered.
The role that you are applying for is one that may only be performed by a person who has been vaccinated against Covid-19. It is therefore a condition of this application that you are vaccinated against Covid-19. As a person working in the health and disability sector you will come into contact with a large number of people, some of whom may be vulnerable. Without a vaccine, there is the risk that you may contract Covid-19. The requirement to be vaccinated is to keep you safe and also to endeavour to protect others against the potential transmission of Covid-19 as a result of you contracting it in the course of your employment.
Following an announcement by the Tasmanian Government, a Public Health Direction was issued on 10 September 2021 requiring that all Health Workers are vaccinated against COVID-19. This step is critical in protecting both our health workforce and vulnerable Tasmanians in our care.
Applicants for any position within the Department of Health must be prepared to be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of their employment.
The Department of Health is seeking interest from suitably qualified applicants for a Staff Specialist – Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) vacancy at Royal Hobart Hospital.
About Royal Hobart Hospital
Royal Hobart Hospital provides healthcare across Tasmania, integrating primary, secondary, and tertiary health services as well as research and teaching facilities. It is the principal teaching hospital for the University of Tasmania School of Medicine.
For more information, please visit www.ths.com.au
About Otolaryngology Department
The department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery provides adult and paediatric services to South Tasmania for primary and secondary care, and it is the tertiary referral Department for Tasmania. The unit is currently staffed with 3 consultants, 1 CMO, 1 unaccredited registrar and 1 resident. Department is treating both children and adults for diseases of the ear, nose and throat.
Our Outpatient clinics and Theatre facilities are supported by qualified and dedicated administrative staff and there is access to high standard equipment.
A remuneration package comprising the Agreement base salary, relevant allowances and other entitlements will be negotiated with the successful applicant dependent on clinical experience and seniority.
Specialist Medical Practitioner Level 1 to Senior Specialist Medical Practitioner Level 3 in accordance with the Salaried Medical Practitioners (Tasmanian State Service) Agreement 2019
Access to the Senior Specialist Medical Practitioner salary range is subject to the successful applicant satisfying the criteria for Senior Specialist Medical Practitioner Levels 1, 2 and 3 as described in the Medical Practitioners (Public Sector) Award
Medical Practitioners (Public Sector) Award
Period of Employment
Permanent full-time day work, working 76 hours per fortnight.
Department of Otolaryngology, Royal Hobart Hospital
- Full registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Appropriate health professional tertiary qualifications
- FRACS or equivalent qualification (RACS assessment compatible or partial compatible)
*Registration/licences that are essential requirements of this role must remain current and valid at all times whilst employed in this role and the status of these may be checked at any time during employment. It is the employee’s responsibility to ensure that registration/licences remain current and to advise the Employer if their circumstances change. This includes notifying the Employer if a registration/licence is revoked, cancelled or has its conditions altered.
Work as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide safe and effective patient-centred care, provide teaching and supervision of junior trainees and enhance your career in your chosen subspecialist field.
To support and assist the Otolaryngology Department in the provision of high-quality Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery Services
Working with other medical, surgical, nursing, and allied health colleagues to ensure appropriate solutions for complex clinical and logistic issues.
You will be required to equally participate in the Otolaryngology Consultant on call roster.
Leading escalation processes
Provide clinical leadership through active involvement in patient care.
Be available to medical colleagues for consultation and liaison as appropriate regarding patient care.
Support academic, research, education, training & supervision (both undergraduate and postgraduate)
The Unit is encouraging and supporting dedicated research depending on your interest and subspeciality.
What do I submit with my application?
Please ensure your application includes:
- A current CV
- A statement addressing the selection criteria
How do I submit my application?
Apply Online at www.jobs.tas.gov.au and search 525674.
For more information contact
Clinical Associate Professor Marcus Skinner
Clinical Director - Surgical Services and Perioperative Services
Phone: 0458 333 200
Better health and quality of life around Tasmania.
Visit us at www.ths.tas.gov.au
Expression of Interest
Visiting Medical Officer (VMO) - Otolaryngology (ENT) Surgeon General and Paediatrics (Dubbo based)
NSW Rural Doctors Network (RDN) in partnership with Western NSW Local Health District is inviting expressions of interest for a VMO Otolaryngology (ENT) Surgeon(s) which will enhance rural based ENT services and provide a bulk-billed outpatient ENT clinic for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children.
This outreach service would involve the following:
- • One visit per month consisting of three days: two surgery days (working on existing waiting lists) and one public bulk-billed ENT clinic at Dubbo Health Service
- • Host facility is open to a rotation of up to three VMO Otolaryngologists (potentially making this a bi-monthly or quarterly clinic for any one specialist).
- • Collaborating with other medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and services
- • This clinic would ideally suit Sydney-based ENT surgeons who are currently credentialled with an LHD; however, specialists from other areas can apply if a viable alternative transport option is available.
- • Funding under the Indigenous Australians' Health Programme (IAHP) that gives priority focus on outreach health service delivery for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- • The visiting ENT clinic will support the local Dubbo ENT providers and Western NSW LHD to reduce the current waitlist for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and youth (under 21 years)
- • Provide patient consultations and upskilling of local health professionals
- • Program support can extend to other members of the team (eg. audiologist or other clinic staff if not available locally), who can be backfilled from their existing role if required.
- • The visiting ENT will provide follow up care whilst in Dubbo. Upon leaving Dubbo, the local ENT’s will attend to patients thereafter should any post-operative complications arise
- • Program funds are available to cover the cost of transportation, meals, accommodation and travel time for the health professionals to get to the clinic as well as funding for upskilling of local staff.
The main objectives of the Outreach ENT specialist are to:
- • Improve health outcome for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and youth in Western NSW
- • Improve access to ear and hearing health follow up services for Aboriginal children and youth
- • Enhance access to bulk-billed ENT consultations identified through the HEBHBL program for Aboriginal children and youth aged 0-21
- • Provide early detection, treatment and management of otitis media and other ear and hearing conditions upon referral by the primary care physician
- • Reduce the risk of children developing chronic ear and hearing problems which can result in poor health, development and educational outcomes through family education and early intervention
- • Provide treatment and management for other ear, nose and throat issues including but not limited to enlarged and/or inflamed tonsils, sleeping issues, enlarged adenoids, tongue tie, feeding issues, voice issues, allergies, nasal polyps and ear hygiene
Dubbo Health Service
Dubbo Health Service is a part of the Western NSW Local Health District and a major rural referral hospital providing critical care, specialist medical inpatient and outpatient services, surgery, mental health and many specialized allied health and medical outreach services.
We are currently undergoing a major transformation under the Dubbo Hospital Redevelopment Project to provide expanded and upgraded clinical services to the people of Western NSW.
For more information about the redevelopment of Dubbo Health Service please visit www.dubbohospitalredevelopment.health.nsw.gov.au
Living & Working in Dubbo
If you’re considering a tree change, Dubbo provides one of the best Australia has to offer. It is a major regional city with a population of about 52,000 people situated on the beautiful Macquarie River, 420 kilometers north-west of Sydney. It is a progressive city with a thriving town centre. There are daily flights, trains and buses to the eastern seaboard and many regional towns. With boutique shops, major chain supermarkets and retailers, weekend markets, wineries and parks, affordable housing and property prices, the iconic Taronga Western Plains Zoo, Charles Sturt University, TAFE Western Campus, private and public schools, early learning and child care and so much more, life in Dubbo really is a package deal.
For more information on living and working in Dubbo, visit https://dubbo.com.au/live.
Also visit our website www.dubbohospitalcareers.com.au for interviews and testimonials from our current staff about their experiences moving to Dubbo.
Enquiries For role-related queries or questions, contact:
Geoffrey Hardacre, Director of Medical Services, Dubbo Health Service email@example.com
I have been holding a clinic on Thursdays at Healthy Hearing & Balance Care, Bondi Junction since 2011. The patients have otological problems. There is an operating microscope and suction. There are excellent audiological and vestibular test facilities and transtympanic therapy and electrocochleography is undertaken in the rooms.
I am retiring from the clinics at the end of December 2021. The clinics are an opportunity to gather patients from the Eastern suburbs and the rooms may be available at a time of your choice within 9am-5pm from Monday to Friday. Booking and billing services are provided.
Emertitus Professor Bill Gibson AO
Any interested persons should contact Dr Celene McNeill - Tel . 9387 3599 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for a lifestyle change – Why not join an extremely busy ENT private practice located in the heart of Canberra, the bush capital, also known as the most livable city in Australia. No more getting stuck in traffic on your commute to and from work and situated within minutes from the major hospitals. Only two hours away from weekends at the beach, the snow or Sydney.
The well-established private practice, Canberra ENT, has an opportunity for a permanent ENT surgeon to join our practice. The practice offers fully booked consulting with a waiting list of referrals and the opportunity of an appointment at the public hospital as well as operating sessions in the private hospitals.
- AHPRHA registration
- Fellowship with Royal Australian College of Surgeons
For further information please contact:
Dr Tim Makeham T +61 02 6281 3022 or 0438 445 383
Our extremely-busy private practice is available for ENT surgeons looking for permanent/locum positions:
- Located within a large, prestigious private hospital (Norwest Private Hospital)
- Immediately adjacent to the M2 and M7 motorways/ new Norwest metro railway
- Four (4) permanent staff on the front desk with 100 in-dial phone line system so no patient calls are kept waiting
- Large, state-of-the-art, well equipped consulting rooms, each with a full Hospital-grade Stryker HD camera, Stryker LED light source and Stryker HD recording with monitors for surgeon, patient and relatives
- For COVID-19: ALL consulting rooms have negative-pressure, hosptial-grade HEPA filtration and over 20 ACH (Airchanges per hour) https://www.ents.com.au/covid-19.html
- Comprehensive range of office instruments, all sterilised in a hospital CSSD
- 6 X Olympus flexible nasendoscopes, 2 X 1.8mm Olympus paediatric nasendoscopes
- All consulting rooms include photography equipment, studio flashes and software for before/ after photos
- In-office immediate Allergy (SPT) testing by trained nurse
- In-office immediate Rhinomanometry and Acoustic Rhinometry testing by trained nurse
- In-office Sleep studies by trained nurse
- In-office Audiology by trained audiologist
- On-site immediate pathology (blood collection, swabs, B2 transferrin, etc)
- On-site immediate CT (Toshiba Aquilon 1) and MRI (3T)
- All consulting rooms have multi-monitor computers with fast internet and paperless electronic medical records that can be accessed on your laptop/ phone from anywhere in the world
- 600 car-spaces on-site for patient parking
- 10 operating theatres on-site
- 24 hour Emergency Department on-site
- Cafes on-site
- Adjacent to shopping centre/ restaurants
- Adjacent to a 20 hectare park with walking tracks and scenic views
We provide a full walk-in service, including full secretarial/ administrative/ PA/ billing/ bookkeeping services, consulting sessions and OT arrangements, including organising your lists and anaesthetists. Just turn up, consult, then drive home to your family and friends with zero further administration hassles.
We can also provide sessional arrangements, if you wish to use the rooms and bring your own staff or your own laptop.
For further information, please contact:
A/Prof Narinder Singh
Tel: +61 2 9680 8800 or Email: email@example.com
Expression of Interest - ENT Surgeon, Albury-Wodonga
Our well-established private practice is seeking expressions of interest for an ENT Surgeon to join us.
Applicants must have Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons and full medical registration in Australia.
Our practice has an excellent reputation with a reliable referral base. We provide VMO services to the local public and private hospitals.
The local regional health service, Albury Wodonga Health, provides the largest regional public health care services between Sydney and Melbourne, supporting an outer catchment population of 250,000 covering north-east Victoria and Southern NSW. An appointment to Albury Wodonga Health would be available, subject to successful specialist credentialing. This appointment would include both participation in the emergency on call roster for ENT and elective operating session allocations.
Our practice is centrally located with large well equipped private consulting rooms and a support team who facilitate a high level of administrative and clinical risk management.
Albury Wodonga is a thriving regional location offering lifestyle and work opportunities.
For further information regarding the practice please contact:
Dr Eliza Tweddle Tel: +61 (0)2 6023 1511
For further information regarding appointment to Albury Wodonga Health please contact:
Dr Glenn Davies, Executive Director Medical Services, Tel: +61 (0)2 6051 7278.
Westmead is the largest Healthcare campus in Australia and is currently completing a > $1billion re-development:http://www.westmeadproject.health.nsw.gov.au/
The University of Sydney includes Australia's oldest and largest Medical School and is investing $0.5 billion in a new campus adjacent to Westmead Hospital to cater for an additional 25,000 students annually:https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/sydney-university-given-go-ahead-for-new-westmead-campus-20181105-p50e4y.html
The Westmead Healthcare campus currently includes >15 ENT Surgeons and is set to expand further with the Westmead re-development and with other new/ re-developed facilities within the Local Health District.
Exciting opportunities exist for fellowship-trained tertiary subspecialists looking to develop a leading career in Australia's fastest growing region.
Expressions of Interest are invited from candidates interested in possible appointment at a future date. This includes current registrars and fellows with an interest in tertiary rhinology, otology and head and neck who wish to be identified early, for possible future appointment.
For further information, please contact:
A/Prof Narinder Singh, Department Head, Westmead Hospital Sydney
Tel: +61 2 9680 8800 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com