Are you looking for a lifestyle change – Why not join an extremely busy ENT private practice located in the heart of Canberra the bush capital, also known as the most livable city in Australia. No more getting stuck in traffic on your commute to and from work and minutes from the major hospitals. Only two hours away from weekends at the beach, the snow or Sydney.
The well-established private practice, Canberra ENT, has an opportunity for a permanent locum position. The practice offers fully booked consulting with a waiting list of referrals and the opportunity of an appointment at the public hospital as well as operating sessions at the private hospitals.
- AHPRHA registration
- Fellowship with Royal Australian College of Surgeons
For further information please contact:
Dr Tim Makeham T +61 02 6281 3022 or 0438 445 383 or
Central West Specialists located in Orange NSW are looking for a general ENT locum to work with both adults and children.
There are both private and public operating lists available was well as consulting.
We are flexible on hours of work. this would be an ongoing postion for the foreseable future.
Current wait lists to see an ENT in Central West are more than six months.
For further information and expressions of interest, please contact Karen Sims, Practice Coordinator:
t: 02 6360 9600 or e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Generous locum terms available:
- Locum keeps 75% of all receipts from their billings.
- Locum to pay for own audiology costs.
- Principal to keep 25% to pay all other costs on behalf of locum.
Contact Dr Danesh Irani - email@example.com
LOCUM TENENS with view to purchase of busy ENT practice with rooms in St Leonards and Five Dock.
We have full audiometric facilities through NSAudiology accessible at both locations.
Please call Dr Lucchese: 0408 971 624 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Locum position available now for one day per week at a Northern beaches Practice with a possible long-term view.
Please contact Dr Frank Elsworth - 0417 253 827
- Private clinics with all the administration organised for you
- New Graduates welcome
- Longstanding ENT Specialist perhaps you are looking for a "sea change"
Hunter ENT consists of five ENT Specialists, a team of individual experts with diverse strengths who all work in collaboration to provide better communication and a culture of creativity with a resulting benefit in management of diseases of the Ear Nose and Throat, Head and Neck benefiting the community of the Hunter New England region and beyond.
The practice is well equipped with endoscopes, microscopes, experienced nursing staff, audiology and onsite instrument processing.
The practice also has multidisciplinary clinics onsite for speech & swallow, vertigo, tinnitus and a specialised lymphoedema physio for our head and neck patients.
The administration team facilitates a high level of support with fast processing of surgical billing.
The practice is located nearby to the major public hospital, John Hunter Hospital
Early 2020 saw our practice move to our new purpose built building, Konara, were we will be co located with RIDBC (SCIC).
The well established private practice, Hunter ENT Services has an opportunity for a locum ENT surgeon. The position would suit either a newly qualified surgeon or perhaps a longstanding ENT specialist who is looking for lifestyle balance of earning a good income, working part time and having the leisure time to enjoy life.
The practice offers fully booked consulting with a waiting list of referrals and the opportunity of operating sessions at a selection of nearby first class private hospitals.
Let us know your interest and availability and we will explain what we can arrange for you.
Only two hours drive north of Sydney on the M1, you will find Newcastle, a modern city boasting a rich heritage and stunning coastline. How many other cities offer the opportunity to leave the clinic at lunchtime and enjoy a refreshing surf or swim only minutes from the city centre? Nobbys, Newcastle, Bar Beach, Dixon Park, Merewether and Stockton Beaches are all within 5km of the city centre.
As Australia's seventh largest city, Newcastle offers all the benefits and amenities of a large city but with all the friendliness of a regional town. With excellent medical facilities; first class educational opportunities and easily accessible transport, there are many reasons why Newcastle is a Great Place, Great Lifestyle, Great Future. Nearby is beautiful Lake Macquarie, the world class Hunter Valley Vineyards or Port Stephens with a choice of beautiful beaches, crystal clear water, gourmet restaurants, boutique shopping, and much much more.... all just a short drive from the centre of Newcastle.
- AHPRA registration
- Fellowship with Royal Australian College of Surgeons
Or if you about to complete your training and would like to discuss our flexible options please contact:
Di Baxter – General Manager
Hunter ENT & Hunter ENT Hearing
Mobile 0402 913 279
Our extremely-busy private practice is available for ENT surgeons looking for locum/ permanent positions:
- Located within a large, prestigious private hospital (Norwest Private Hospital)
- Immediately adjacent to the M2 and M7 motorways/ new Norwest metro railway
- Four (4) permanent staff on the front desk with 100 in-dial phone line system so no patient calls are kept waiting
- Large, state-of-the-art, well equipped consulting rooms, each with a full Hospital-grade Stryker HD camera, Stryker LED light source and Stryker HD recording with monitors for surgeon, patient and relatives
- Comprehensive range of office instruments, all sterilised in a hospital CSSD
- 6 X Olympus flexible nasendoscopes, 2 X 1.8mm Olympus paediatric nasendoscopes
- All consulting rooms include photography equipment, studio flashes and software for before/ after photos
- In-office immediate Allergy (SPT) testing by trained nurse
- In-office immediate Rhinomanometry and Acoustic Rhinometry testing by trained nurse
- In-office Sleep studies by trained nurse
- In-office Audiology by trained audiologist
- On-site immediate pathology (blood collection, swabs, B2 transferrin, etc)
- On-site immediate CT (Toshiba Aquilon 1) and MRI (3T)
- All consulting rooms have multi-monitor computers with fast internet and paperless electronic medical records that can be accessed on your laptop/ phone from anywhere in the world
- 600 car-spaces on-site for patient parking
- 10 operating theatres on-site
- 24 hour Emergency Department on-site
- Cafes on-site
- Adjacent to shopping centre/ restaurants
- Adjacent to a 20 hectare park with walking tracks and scenic views
We provide a full walk-in service, including full secretarial/ administrative/ PA/ billing/ bookkeeping services, consulting sessions and OT arrangements, including organising your lists and anaesthetists. Just turn up, consult, then drive home to your family and friends with zero further administration hassles.
We can also provide sessional arrangements, if you wish to use the rooms and bring your own staff or your own laptop.
For further information, please contact:
A/Prof Narinder Singh
Tel: +61 2 9680 8800 or Email: email@example.com
Looking for either Locum, Visiting or Permanent
Wagga Wagga is NSW’s largest inland city, half way between Sydney and Melbourne (1 hr flight) and our 100 medical specialists provide care to a catchment population >300,000.
An excellent opportunity if you are completing your training or an International Medical Graduate to be well supported by our resident ENT Surgeons, or for an experienced ENT Surgeon looking for a new opportunity and to be part of a dynamic team.
Opportunity to work in one of regional NSW’s largest private hospitals, Calvary Riverina Hospital, with 165 beds and 8 operating theatres and our new public referral hospital for the region, Wagga Wagga Rural Referral Hospital, with 294 beds and 8 operating theatres.
Onsite at Calvary is Regional Imaging Riverina which offers a comprehensive range of scans, services and modalities including MRI, DSA, CT, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, Mammography, Oesophageal Manometry, Bone Mineral Densitometry and General X-Ray scans. The Clinic includes the Riverina Cardiovascular Centre, which is a fully accredited day procedure centre licensed for complex interventional radiology procedures, including AAA and cardiac stenting.
Also onsite is the Riverina Cancer Care Centre with a team of Medical Oncologists and Radiation Oncologists, Notre Dame University Australia, and Douglass Hanly Moir Pathology and the Headquarters of the UNSW Rural Clinical School is nearby.
With excellent public and private schools, Charles Sturt University, fabulous restaurants and cafes, theatres and wonderful sporting facilities including an indoor Aquatic Centre, we are able to offer you and your family an exciting opportunity to redesign your life and we can assist with
Establishing your private practice
Identifying professional opportunities for your partner
Finding the right school & childcare options for your children
and ensuring a seamless transition to NSW’s largest inland City!
If you have your FRACS, or about to complete your training and would like to discuss our flexible options, we invite you to contact
Joy Ross, Manager, Medical Specialist Recruitment
Calvary Riverina Hospital
Mobile: 0428 225 850