Opportunity for ENT surgeon to take over a practice in Melbourne.
South Eastern ENT is a busy practice which is closing in late October due to retirement of Roy Taylor and relocation of Matthew Taylor.
Free standing spacious rooms in group adjacent to Mulgrave Private Hospital.
Two consulting rooms, a treatment room, furnished, equipment includes wall-mounted microscope, sound proof booth, steriliser, computers, printer.
Take over existing lease which goes to January 2024, then renegotiate.
Rooms will be in demand by other specialties, so don't delay.
phone 03 97958322
Come and join us at a fantastically located ENT practice in beautiful Newcastle. 5 minutes to the beach and surrounded by great cafes.
We offer fully booked clinics with a waiting list and operating sessions at 3 of the private hospitals in the area.
We are based in The Junction and also do an offsite clinic at Maitland Private hospital.
- AHPRA registration
- Fellowship with the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
For further information please contact:
Ph: 0422 231 275 or 02 4962 1220
ENT surgeon in the Shire, Sydney has separated consulting rooms attached to his busy practice. Seeking a colleague to do sessional basis work in the fully fitted and computerised premises with options available.
Please contact Dr Alan Evans for further information - 02 9526 8000 or email@example.com
Expression of Interest
Visiting Medical Officer (VMO) - Otolaryngology (ENT) Surgeon General and Paediatrics (Dubbo based)
NSW Rural Doctors Network (RDN) in partnership with Western NSW Local Health District is inviting expressions of interest for a VMO Otolaryngology (ENT) Surgeon(s) which will enhance rural based ENT services and provide a bulk-billed outpatient ENT clinic for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children.
This outreach service would involve the following:
- • One visit per month consisting of three days: two surgery days (working on existing waiting lists) and one public bulk-billed ENT clinic at Dubbo Health Service
- • Host facility is open to a rotation of up to three VMO Otolaryngologists (potentially making this a bi-monthly or quarterly clinic for any one specialist).
- • Collaborating with other medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and services
- • This clinic would ideally suit Sydney-based ENT surgeons who are currently credentialled with an LHD; however, specialists from other areas can apply if a viable alternative transport option is available.
- • Funding under the Indigenous Australians' Health Programme (IAHP) that gives priority focus on outreach health service delivery for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- • The visiting ENT clinic will support the local Dubbo ENT providers and Western NSW LHD to reduce the current waitlist for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and youth (under 21 years)
- • Provide patient consultations and upskilling of local health professionals
- • Program support can extend to other members of the team (eg. audiologist or other clinic staff if not available locally), who can be backfilled from their existing role if required.
- • The visiting ENT will provide follow up care whilst in Dubbo. Upon leaving Dubbo, the local ENT’s will attend to patients thereafter should any post-operative complications arise
- • Program funds are available to cover the cost of transportation, meals, accommodation and travel time for the health professionals to get to the clinic as well as funding for upskilling of local staff.
The main objectives of the Outreach ENT specialist are to:
- • Improve health outcome for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and youth in Western NSW
- • Improve access to ear and hearing health follow up services for Aboriginal children and youth
- • Enhance access to bulk-billed ENT consultations identified through the HEBHBL program for Aboriginal children and youth aged 0-21
- • Provide early detection, treatment and management of otitis media and other ear and hearing conditions upon referral by the primary care physician
- • Reduce the risk of children developing chronic ear and hearing problems which can result in poor health, development and educational outcomes through family education and early intervention
- • Provide treatment and management for other ear, nose and throat issues including but not limited to enlarged and/or inflamed tonsils, sleeping issues, enlarged adenoids, tongue tie, feeding issues, voice issues, allergies, nasal polyps and ear hygiene
Dubbo Health Service
Dubbo Health Service is a part of the Western NSW Local Health District and a major rural referral hospital providing critical care, specialist medical inpatient and outpatient services, surgery, mental health and many specialized allied health and medical outreach services.
We are currently undergoing a major transformation under the Dubbo Hospital Redevelopment Project to provide expanded and upgraded clinical services to the people of Western NSW.
For more information about the redevelopment of Dubbo Health Service please visit www.dubbohospitalredevelopment.health.nsw.gov.au
Living & Working in Dubbo
If you’re considering a tree change, Dubbo provides one of the best Australia has to offer. It is a major regional city with a population of about 52,000 people situated on the beautiful Macquarie River, 420 kilometers north-west of Sydney. It is a progressive city with a thriving town centre. There are daily flights, trains and buses to the eastern seaboard and many regional towns. With boutique shops, major chain supermarkets and retailers, weekend markets, wineries and parks, affordable housing and property prices, the iconic Taronga Western Plains Zoo, Charles Sturt University, TAFE Western Campus, private and public schools, early learning and child care and so much more, life in Dubbo really is a package deal.
For more information on living and working in Dubbo, visit https://dubbo.com.au/live.
Also visit our website www.dubbohospitalcareers.com.au for interviews and testimonials from our current staff about their experiences moving to Dubbo.
Enquiries For role-related queries or questions, contact Geoffrey Hardacre, Director of Medical Services, Dubbo Health Service firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for a lifestyle change – Why not join an extremely busy ENT private practice located in the heart of Canberra the bush capital, also known as the most livable city in Australia. No more getting stuck in traffic on your commute to and from work and minutes from the major hospitals. Only two hours away from weekends at the beach, the snow or Sydney.
The well-established private practice, Canberra ENT, has an opportunity for a permanent locum position. The practice offers fully booked consulting with a waiting list of referrals and the opportunity of an appointment at the public hospital as well as operating sessions at the private hospitals.
- AHPRHA registration
- Fellowship with Royal Australian College of Surgeons
For further information please contact:
Dr Tim Makeham T +61 02 6281 3022 or 0438 445 383 or
Central West Specialists located in Orange NSW are looking for a general ENT locum to work with both adults and children.
There are both private and public operating lists available was well as consulting.
We are flexible on hours of work. this would be an ongoing postion for the foreseable future.
Current wait lists to see an ENT in Central West are more than six months.
For further information and expressions of interest, please contact Karen Sims, Practice Coordinator:
t: 02 6360 9600 or e: email@example.com
Generous locum terms available:
- Locum keeps 75% of all receipts from their billings.
- Locum to pay for own audiology costs.
- Principal to keep 25% to pay all other costs on behalf of locum.
Contact Dr Danesh Irani - firstname.lastname@example.org
Locum position available now for one day per week at a Northern beaches Practice with a possible long-term view.
Please contact Dr Frank Elsworth - 0417 253 827
- Private clinics with all the administration organised for you
- New Graduates welcome
- Longstanding ENT Specialist perhaps you are looking for a "sea change"
Hunter ENT consists of five ENT Specialists, a team of individual experts with diverse strengths who all work in collaboration to provide better communication and a culture of creativity with a resulting benefit in management of diseases of the Ear Nose and Throat, Head and Neck benefiting the community of the Hunter New England region and beyond.
The practice is well equipped with endoscopes, microscopes, experienced nursing staff, audiology and onsite instrument processing.
The practice also has multidisciplinary clinics onsite for speech & swallow, vertigo, tinnitus and a specialised lymphoedema physio for our head and neck patients.
The administration team facilitates a high level of support with fast processing of surgical billing.
The practice is located nearby to the major public hospital, John Hunter Hospital
Early 2020 saw our practice move to our new purpose built building, Konara, were we will be co located with RIDBC (SCIC).
The well established private practice, Hunter ENT Services has an opportunity for a locum ENT surgeon. The position would suit either a newly qualified surgeon or perhaps a longstanding ENT specialist who is looking for lifestyle balance of earning a good income, working part time and having the leisure time to enjoy life.
The practice offers fully booked consulting with a waiting list of referrals and the opportunity of operating sessions at a selection of nearby first class private hospitals.
Let us know your interest and availability and we will explain what we can arrange for you.
Only two hours drive north of Sydney on the M1, you will find Newcastle, a modern city boasting a rich heritage and stunning coastline. How many other cities offer the opportunity to leave the clinic at lunchtime and enjoy a refreshing surf or swim only minutes from the city centre? Nobbys, Newcastle, Bar Beach, Dixon Park, Merewether and Stockton Beaches are all within 5km of the city centre.
As Australia's seventh largest city, Newcastle offers all the benefits and amenities of a large city but with all the friendliness of a regional town. With excellent medical facilities; first class educational opportunities and easily accessible transport, there are many reasons why Newcastle is a Great Place, Great Lifestyle, Great Future. Nearby is beautiful Lake Macquarie, the world class Hunter Valley Vineyards or Port Stephens with a choice of beautiful beaches, crystal clear water, gourmet restaurants, boutique shopping, and much much more.... all just a short drive from the centre of Newcastle.
- AHPRA registration
- Fellowship with Royal Australian College of Surgeons
Or if you about to complete your training and would like to discuss our flexible options please contact:
Di Baxter – General Manager
Hunter ENT & Hunter ENT Hearing
Mobile 0402 913 279
Our extremely-busy private practice is available for ENT surgeons looking for locum/ permanent positions:
- Located within a large, prestigious private hospital (Norwest Private Hospital)
- Immediately adjacent to the M2 and M7 motorways/ new Norwest metro railway
- Four (4) permanent staff on the front desk with 100 in-dial phone line system so no patient calls are kept waiting
- Large, state-of-the-art, well equipped consulting rooms, each with a full Hospital-grade Stryker HD camera, Stryker LED light source and Stryker HD recording with monitors for surgeon, patient and relatives
- Comprehensive range of office instruments, all sterilised in a hospital CSSD
- 6 X Olympus flexible nasendoscopes, 2 X 1.8mm Olympus paediatric nasendoscopes
- All consulting rooms include photography equipment, studio flashes and software for before/ after photos
- In-office immediate Allergy (SPT) testing by trained nurse
- In-office immediate Rhinomanometry and Acoustic Rhinometry testing by trained nurse
- In-office Sleep studies by trained nurse
- In-office Audiology by trained audiologist
- On-site immediate pathology (blood collection, swabs, B2 transferrin, etc)
- On-site immediate CT (Toshiba Aquilon 1) and MRI (3T)
- All consulting rooms have multi-monitor computers with fast internet and paperless electronic medical records that can be accessed on your laptop/ phone from anywhere in the world
- 600 car-spaces on-site for patient parking
- 10 operating theatres on-site
- 24 hour Emergency Department on-site
- Cafes on-site
- Adjacent to shopping centre/ restaurants
- Adjacent to a 20 hectare park with walking tracks and scenic views
We provide a full walk-in service, including full secretarial/ administrative/ PA/ billing/ bookkeeping services, consulting sessions and OT arrangements, including organising your lists and anaesthetists. Just turn up, consult, then drive home to your family and friends with zero further administration hassles.
We can also provide sessional arrangements, if you wish to use the rooms and bring your own staff or your own laptop.
For further information, please contact:
A/Prof Narinder Singh
Tel: +61 2 9680 8800 or Email: email@example.com
Looking for either Locum, Visiting or Permanent
Wagga Wagga is NSW’s largest inland city, half way between Sydney and Melbourne (1 hr flight) and our 100 medical specialists provide care to a catchment population >300,000.
An excellent opportunity if you are completing your training or an International Medical Graduate to be well supported by our resident ENT Surgeons, or for an experienced ENT Surgeon looking for a new opportunity and to be part of a dynamic team.
Opportunity to work in one of regional NSW’s largest private hospitals, Calvary Riverina Hospital, with 165 beds and 8 operating theatres and our new public referral hospital for the region, Wagga Wagga Rural Referral Hospital, with 294 beds and 8 operating theatres.
Onsite at Calvary is Regional Imaging Riverina which offers a comprehensive range of scans, services and modalities including MRI, DSA, CT, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, Mammography, Oesophageal Manometry, Bone Mineral Densitometry and General X-Ray scans. The Clinic includes the Riverina Cardiovascular Centre, which is a fully accredited day procedure centre licensed for complex interventional radiology procedures, including AAA and cardiac stenting.
Also onsite is the Riverina Cancer Care Centre with a team of Medical Oncologists and Radiation Oncologists, Notre Dame University Australia, and Douglass Hanly Moir Pathology and the Headquarters of the UNSW Rural Clinical School is nearby.
With excellent public and private schools, Charles Sturt University, fabulous restaurants and cafes, theatres and wonderful sporting facilities including an indoor Aquatic Centre, we are able to offer you and your family an exciting opportunity to redesign your life and we can assist with
Establishing your private practice
Identifying professional opportunities for your partner
Finding the right school & childcare options for your children
and ensuring a seamless transition to NSW’s largest inland City!
If you have your FRACS, or about to complete your training and would like to discuss our flexible options, we invite you to contact
Annette Somerville, Manager, Medical Specialist Recruitment
Calvary Riverina Hospital
t: 02 6923 2264
“I FIFO, one week at a time, great team, nice place, and I still live in Collingwood…”
A unique experience in a beautiful location on the banks of the Murray River - Mildura is a direct one-hour flight from Adelaide or Melbourne and 2 hours from Sydney.
Dates flexible – locum for a few days or a few weeks, weekdays or weekends.
Busy from day one, working in an established private practice. Modern consulting rooms with state-of-the-art equipment and on-site audio-vestibular testing. Private operating available.
No on-call commitments so you can enjoy your evenings and weekends experiencing the amazing restaurants, golf courses and local wineries. The Mildura region has all the ingredients for the perfect holiday.
Close collaboration with other ENT surgeons, close links to tertiary hospitals and MDTs in the practice and the possibility of a long-term position.
Generous renumeration (60% of consulting and 70% of private operating).