About the Course
The course is aimed at practising surgeons and registrars.
Both plastic and ENT surgeons are welcome.
The sessions are both lectures and dissection.
The morning is devoted to approach and the afternoon to refinement.
Our invited guest in Stephen Floreani. He is based in Adelaide with appointments at the Royal Adelaide, Queen Elizabeth and Women's and Children's Hospitals.
As a leader of Australian Rhinoplasty, he regularly lectures at the annual Chicago "Advances in Rhinoplasty" Conference.
Application will be made to the RACS for accreditation.
Areas to be Covered
- Anatomy and anatomical variations relevant to rhinoplasty surgery
- Instrumentation required in rhinoplasty
- Preparation and pre-op planning
- Facial aesthetics
- Open and closed rhinoplasty exposure
- Osteotomy techniques in rhinoplasty
- Nasal tip surgery
- Endoscopic turbinoplasty and maintaining the nasal airway
- Post-operative care and management
Dr Stephen Floreani
Dr Sim Choroomi
Dr George Marcells
Dr Tobias Pincock
Dr Elias Moisidis
Dr Paul Gerarchi
Prof. Richard Harvey
Dr James Southwell-Keely
|Dissectors||$1,200 (incl. GST)
|Non Dissectors||$ 200 (incl. GST)|
Click on the Download Event Outline link to view and download the flyer with the full program and more information.